Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA)
Uploadcenter complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and promptly suspends Content from access when properly notified.
To file a copyright infringement notification with Uploadcenter, you will need to send a written notification that includes substantially the information required by and stated in Section 512(c)(3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.are required to respect the legal protections
provided by applicable copyright law.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
1. The name and location of owner of a copyrighted work(s) and complaining party's authority to represent it.
2.Information sufficient to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address.
3. Description of the copyrighted work claimed to be infringed (name of the work is mandatory), and, if available, URL to work and/or copyright registration number.
4. URLs to Content at Uploadcenter website claimed to be infringing.
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
7. Complaining party's TRUE NAME (as of natural person) to be considered as the digital signature.
Any messages, including Takedown notices are accepted as plain text. Any enclosed attachments are not opened or examined due to security reasons. The attachments shall be processed only if sent on demand of receiving party.
NOTICE AND TAKEDOWN
Procedure: It is expected that all users of any part of the Company system will comply with applicable copyright laws. However, if the Company receives proper notification of claimed copyright infringement it will respond expeditiously by removing, or disabling access to, the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity provided all such claims have been investigated and determined to be valid by Company in Company's sole and absolute discretion. Company will comply with the appropriate provisions of the DMCA in the event a counter notification is received.
Our updated repeat infringer policy will now terminate users after their 2nd strike instead of 3rd strike. Users are responsible for the content they upload and for monitoring the files they have uploaded. If no counter-notificationn is received for any of the 2 strikes assessed, the user will be banned from our site. If we come across information that indicates a previously banned user has returned to our site, we will immediately take action to remove the previously banned user including the use of blocking IP ranges.
When a user is banned from our site:
1. User's account is set to banned status
2. All files uploaded by that user's account is disabled
3. The user's IP address is blocked from accessing our site
Please use our email
Uploadcenter.com @ Gmail.com to send
your DMCA TAKEDOWN.
Please allow up to 24 hours for any action. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due the complaint not properly being filed.
NOTE: You may not receive a reply to confirm action has been taken, but all correct DMCA notice's are acted on.
DMCA TAKEDOWN TOOLS
Persons or entities who have large numbers of files or a frequent need to notify Uploadcenter of copyright infringement may apply to Uploadcenter for access to Uploadcenter's DMCA Dynamic Notification System.